1.1 The Service is Escrow Service between Investors and Trade Groups trading cryptocurrencies.
1.1.1 Other Trade Groups that do not directly trade on exchanges can be also presented at the Service upon agreement with the Service administration.
1.3 The Service provides technical support of the site, where transactions between the Investors and Trade Groups take place.
1.4 The Service charges fees for services provided by the Service.
2.1 The Service is an independent international organization with the following objectives:
2.2 The Service operation is regulated by these Terms of Service, describing clear and in detail mechanisms of the Service operation.
2.3 The Service is not responsible for consequences arising from the use of the Service, neither for refusal from using the Service.
2.4 Every person, registering at the Service, thereby confirms that they:
2.5 The Service consists of four departments:
3.1 To make an investment to a Trade Group, Investor have to:
3.2 The profit is accrued every day at 00:00 (UTC).
3.3 Investors can withdraw or compound (if compounding function is allowed by the Trade Group) profit daily.
3.4 If it allowed by Trade Group, Investor can withdraw the principal deposit:
3.5 If Trade Group does not allow principal deposit withdrawal, the principal deposit is included into the daily profit payments.
4.1 The Service makes every possible effort to ensure smooth operation of the site, but the Service is not liable for possible temporary downtime.
4.2 The Service has a reliable protection from DoS attacks. But the Service does not guarantee around the clock availability of the Service. If a third party that provides protection against DoS attacks can’t mitigate attacks, the Service will be temporarily unavailable.
4.2.1 If the Service became temporarily unavailable due to a DoS-attack, the safety of Investors' and Trade Groups’ accounts is out of question. All accounts are perfectly protected and can’t be hacked or stolen during a DoS attack. Such attack only creates temporary inconveniences due to unavailability of the resource. The Service continues to operate normally after a DoS attck.
4.3 The Service offers and insists to use two-factor authentication (2FA) features. The Service has several 2FA options. An Investor, who wants to protect himself from unauthorized access to his account, must use 2FA features.
4.4 The Service is not liable if Investor’s funds were stolen from his account due to his refusal to use 2FA features.
4.5 The Service strongly recommends Investors and Trade Groups to:
4.6 The Service guarantees the safety of cryptocurrency at Investors' and Trade Groups’ accounts only provided that above recommendations are followed.
5.1 The Service is not responsible and can’t be responsible for activities of Trade Groups, which proposals are placed on the Service (except for its own investment proposal).
5.2 In order to prevent fraud and reduce consequences of a possible Trade Group bankruptcy, the Service requires a Trade Group to transfer funds in the stabilization fund before publishing its investment proposal.
5.3 If a Trade Group declares itself bankrupt, responsibility of the Service is limited to distribution and making compensation payments from the stabilization fund.
5.3.2 The size of the stabilization fund is determined by a Trade Group, but can’t be less than USD 15,000.00.
5.3.3 A Trade Group does not have access to the funds transferred to the stabilization fund and can’t use it, including for repayment of debts on profit. The money in the stabilization fund is intended solely for compensations to Investors in case of a Trade Group bankruptcy.
5.3.4 The Service provides statistics and analysis on each Trade Group presented at the Service and offers Investor independently choose a Trade Group for investment. The Service does not accept claims on bankruptcy of Trade Groups, does not investigate the reasons of bankruptcy, does not report and makes excuses to Investors. All Investments, made by Investors in Trade Group, are made by them at their own risk.
5.3.5 In case of a Trade Group bankruptcy, all active investments, made in this Trade Group, as well as its investment proposal, are removed from the site.
5.4 An Investor should be aware that the higher the profit offered by a Trade Group, the higher the risk of losing his investment. The Investor is recommended not to make an investment that he can’t afford to lose. Investments made, that can be lost, should not affect the life-support of an Investor, nor be his last livelihood. An Investor independently determines the amount of risk he is willing to take.
6.1 After the registration, an Investor has three balances:
6.2 An Investor can have the following transactions within the Service:
6.3 The terms for accepting deposit are set by Trade Groups within the limits set by the Service. The deposit has the following characteristics:
6.3.1 Deposit term. The minimum deposit term is 90 days. A Trade Group sets the term within this range.
6.3.2 Daily profit. The daily rate of profit on active deposits made in Trade Groups. The profit can be stable (the same % every day) or varying (different % every day). The Service limits the allowable daily profit fluctuation (stable or varying one) in the range of 0.01 to 10%. The principle of Trade Groups’ operation is avoiding negative profit. If a Trade Group goes negative at the end of a Trading day, it must compensate for this negative value from its previous profit. Thus, a Trade Group reserves the right to pay a minimal profit from the promised range for an unlimited period of time.
6.3.3 Compounding function. If allowed by the Trade Group, you can compound your depsoit to 50% or 100%. How Compounding function works:
6.3.4 Early withdrawal of the principal deposit. At its discretion, a Trade Group can allow early withdrawal of funds from the principal deposit. At that, a Trade Group may sets a withdrawal fee from 10% to 100%.
6.3.5 If principal deposit is included in profit payments (it mean deposit is not refunded to Investor balance after deposit expiration term) early withdrawal of the principal deposit is impossible.
6.4 The Deposit is serviced under the Investment Agreement that were in force at the moment of making the deposit. It mean for already made Deposits the terms of their service can not be changed. If a Trade Group update their Investment Agreement, all new deposits will be served under new Agreement.
7.1 AT ITS DISCRETION, THE SERVICE ACCEPTS INVESTMENT PROPOSALS OF TRADE GROUPS FOR PUBLICATION.
7.2 THE SERVICE ALLOWS INVESTORS TO CHOOSE A TRADE GROUP FOR INVESTMENTS AND MAKE SUCH INVESTMENTS AT THEIR OWN RISK.
7.3 THE SERVICE DOES NOT GIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SELECTION OF A TRADE GROUP FOR INVESTMENT.
7.4 THE SERVICE DOES NOT COMMENT ON THE ACTIVITY OF TRADE GROUPS.
7.5 THE SERVICE DOES NOT FORECAST SUCCESS OF FAILURE OF TRADE GROUPS, CAN’T AND DOES NOT PREDICT INVESTMENT PROFITABLITY.
7.6 THE SERVICE DOES NOT AND CAN’T KNOW THE PERIOD DURING WHICH A TRADE GROUPS WILL FULFILL ITS FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS.
7.7 THE SERVICE DOES NOT INTERFERE IN THE ACTIVITY OF TRADE GROUPS AND DOES NOT PROVIDE THEM SUPPORT OTHER THAN STIPULATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
8.1 The Service profits are formed from the following fees for the use of the Service:
8.2 The Service does not take a fee at:
8.3 The Service sets and takes penalties for violation of the Terms of Service:
9.1 Investors get a 5% bonus on every deposit made by their referrals. For a referral to be assigned to a certain Investor, this new Investor must use a special referral link for registration (for example: https://chain.group/333).
9.2 If a user followed different referral links to the site of the Service (without registering), he is assigned to a user, whose referral link was recorded last in the browser cookies.
9.3 If an Investor with a Referrer ID makes a new deposit, 5% of the deposit is transferred to the account of the Investor, he is assigned to. In this case, a Trade Group loses 5% of the deposit made to its account.
For example, if an Investor AAA brought a new Investor BBB and Investor BBB made a USD 1,000.00 deposit to a Trade Group CCC, the following will happen:
9.3.1 To prevent Investor scam, when the Investor receives referral 5% bonus and then immediately withdraw the principal amount, a minimum 10% fee is charged for early principal withdraw.
9.4 If an Investor does not have a Referral ID, a Trade Group gets preciously the amount invested to its account without deduction of 5% referral fee.
9.5 THE SERVICE STRICTLY PROHIBITS CREATING SEVERAL ACCOUNTS IN THE SYSTEM IN ORDER TO GET A 5% BONUS FOR YOUR OWN DEPOSITS. INVESTORS DETECTED IN THIS ARE IMPOSED A PENALTY OF UP TO USD 1,000.00.
9.5.1 The Security Service carefully keeps order at the Service. This service is merciless to spammers and crooks. If the Security Service notices that an Investor is cheating and registers multiple accounts, it sends this information to the Finance Service which imposes a penalty for referring yourself.
10.1 The Service undertakes to keep confidential information of Investors and Trade Groups in secret and take all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of their personal data.
10.2 An Investor is assigned an anonymous User ID at the registration. This parameter is generated automatically and sequentially at registration of new Investors. A User ID is not considered personal data.
10.3 The Service allows Investors to choose what personal data to make public. The following information can be made public:
10.3.1 Name. By default, a profile has only an anonymous User ID of an Investor. If the Name is made public, it will appear everywhere where User ID was before (on the Investor’s personal page, forum, etc.)
10.3.2 Mobile phone number. Published only on the Investor’s personal page.
10.3.3 Photo (avatar) is public by default. Investor can upload his own photo or any other image as an avatar. But the Service prohibits to:
10.3.4 Bio. Here an Investor can post links to his personal pages on social networks or greetings to other Investors of the Service. It is prohibited to post links to sites with investment proposals.
10.3.5 Number of Referrals.
10.4 If using 2FA features, Investors can also make public the following information:
10.4.1 Investments (date + Trade Group). Information about dates and Trade Groups, the deposits were made in, without specifying amounts of these deposits. If an Investor publishes information about his deposits, this information also becomes public on a personal page of an Investor and the list of Investors of Trade Groups, an Investor made deposits in. Investors, not publishing information about their deposits, are not in the list of Investors of a Trade Group, although they are included in the total public number of Investors of a Trade Group.
10.4.2 Investments (date + Trade Group + amount). Information about dates and Trade Groups, the deposits were made in, including amounts of these deposits.
10.4.3 Daily profit. Information about the daily profit of the Investor on all his deposits.
10.4.4 Profit from Referrals. Total profit from referrals.
10.5 An Investor is fully liable for any consequences of publishing his personal data.
10.6 The Service guarantees Investors the privacy of inner correspondence between Investors.
10.7 The Service guarantees that the data provided by Investors is used only for purposes stipulated in these Terms of Service.
10.8 The Service guarantees not to transfer personal data of Investors or Trade Groups to a third party under no circumstances.
11. The Service has certain restrictions for the common good and order.
11.1 There is a limit on the creation of new correspondences with Investors (that is, a restriction on the number of Investors, who were not sent a single message in the past):
11.2 To send private messages to other Investors, an Investor’s total balance should be no less than USD 100.00.
11.3 To post a message on the forum, an Investor’s total balance should be no less than USD 100.00.
11.4 To send a request for establishment of a new Trade Group, an Investor must have an active deposit in any existing Trade Group of no less than USD 1,000.00.
11.5 In case:
an Investor’s account may be frozen for a certain period. The account is frozen until further proceedings.
1. The Service may be present Trade Groups trading in cryptocurrencies based on the Blockchain technology. Upon prior agreement with the Service administration, the Service may also present other Groups, which main source of income is not trade in the market.
2. Applications for publishing a Trade Group’s investment proposal should be sent by one person, a representative of the Trade Group. At the time of filing an application, this representative must be an Investor and have a deposit (of no less than USD 1,000.00) in one of the Trade Groups already presented at the Service.
3. The application for servicing a Trade Group is accepted free of charge. The application should be made in CG-7 form.
3.1 The applicant indicates a name of the Trade Group, size of the Trade Group’s stabilization fund, projected profit, terms of deposit liabilities and other details relating to the acceptance of deposits.
3.2 Besides a CG-7 form, an application should include the following:
3.3 The application should also include:
4. The CG-7 form application is examined by a special analytic committee within 7 days. During this time, a Trade Group representative must be available for a phone call and answer it if the Service makes one.
5. The Service has the right to refuse in posting a Trade Group’s investment proposal without explanation.
6. If the committee approves adding a new Trade Group, a representative of the Trade Group is informed about it via email.
7. After the application is approved, a Trade Group has 72 hours to make payment to the stabilization fund. This payment is made once and goes out of control of the Trade Groups. Funds in the stabilization fund are kept on cold wallets of the Service and available only for payments to Investors if a Trade Group is declared bankrupt.
8. Within 5 days after receipt of payment to the stabilization fund of the Service, the Service publishes information about a new Trade Group on its website. Since the publication of its investment proposal, a Trade Group can receive investments from Investors of the Service.
9. By default, access to the control panel of a Trade Group is given to the person who sent an application for adding a Trade Group to the Service. This person can technically add new administrators to the control panel.
10. All deposits made by Investors in a Trade Group, immediately appear at the Trade Group’s account and can be transferred to the Bitcoin wallet of the Trade Group.
11. All deposits are transferred to the Trade Group’s account in full, except if an Investor has a Referrer ID. In this case, 5% of the deposit is transferred to an Investor, who brought the Investor making a deposit to the Service. In this case a Trade Group receives only 95% of the deposit to its account, while undertaking to serve the deposit, that 100% corresponds to the amount written off the Investor’s account.
12. In accordance with parameters chosen at the application for establishment of a Trade Group, a Trade Group pays Investors a stable daily or variable profit in the set range. The rate of stable or variable profit can only be within the range limited by the Service: from 0.1% to 10% every day
12.1 A fixed rate means that a Trade Group pays a fixed rate of profit during the whole term of the deposit.
12.2 A variable profit means that a Trade Group pays any rate of profit within the promised range. At that, a Trade Group has the right to daily pay the minimum rate of profit in the promised range since the date of receiving the deposit.
12.3 Payments of variable profit mean that a Trade Group daily indicates the percentage of profit to be paid for the previous day (within the promised range). A Trade Group can’t pay more or less than promised at the establishment of a Trade Group.
12.4 At the variable method of payment, a Trade Group can specify in advance the rate of profit that it is going to pay in the next seven days. At that, if a Trade Group did not indicate the rate of profit for the previous day, at the time of calculating the profit, the Service automatically pays the lowest possible value.
13. The Service takes a 2.5% fee for all payments of profits made by a Trade Group.
14. At the time of calculating profits for payments to Investors, a Trade Group should have the amount of money required for payment of profits on deposits.
15. A Trade Group can’t make optional payments to Investors, that is, pay profit to some Investors and not pay others. Payments of profit are made either to everyone (if there is enough money in the account) or no one (if the funds are not enough for everyone).
16. IN ORDER TO PREVENT CREATION OF FINANCIAL PYRAMIDS, IF A TRADE GROUP IS IN ARREARS FOR THE PAYMENT OF profit, I.E. A TRADE GROUP DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS FOR PAYMENTS, THIS TRADE GROUP AUTOMATICLLY STOPS RECEIVING NEW DEPOSITS.
16.1 A Trade Group, that does not have enough money to fulfill its obligations, must replenish its account and only thus repay its debts.
16.2 A Trade Group has 5 days to repay its debts. At that, every 24 hours a Trade Group receives a new invoice for payment of profits for the previous day.
16.3 A Trade Group can’t use funds transferred to the Stabilization Fund to pay off its debts.
16.4 If a Trade Group does not repay its debts within 5 days, a Trade Group is declared bankrupt and excluded from the Service.
16.5 If at the time of the declaration of bankruptcy, there are some funds left at the Trade Group’s account, all of them are transferred to the Stabilization Fund.
16.6 In case of bankruptcy, all Investors that made deposits in a Trade Group, that went bankrupt, are paid from the Stabilization Fund amounts directly proportional to investments made without taking into account the profit on deposits made. All active deposits in a Trade Groups that went bankrupt are cleared.
17. The Service may not publish the total amount of deposits made at the request of a Trade Group and keep it a commercial secret.
18. If for some reason, a Trade Group wants to stop cooperation with the Service and withdraw money from the Stabilization Fund, it shall:
19. Other terms of accepting deposits are stipulated in a separate agreement on accepting deposits published on the page of a Trade Group. The Service provides a template of such agreement, allowing making changes to it.
20. The agreement on accepting deposits must not include promises and guarantees of payments of profits and refund of deposits, because such promises and guarantees can’t be actually secured.
21. If a Trade Group wants to demonstrate its will for long-term operation, it must:
1. Administration of the Service is entitled to unilaterally change the Terms of Service as needed.
2. In case of publication of new Terms of Service, the Service informs about it in its social communities.
3. New Terms of Service shall enter into force upon their publication on the Site of the Service.
4. Investors and Trade Groups, that want to continue using the Service, must accept the new Terms of Service or refuse to use the Service.
5. Refusal from using the Service does not change the terms under which the deposits were accepted. Similarly, the new Terms of Service can’t affect the terms under which the deposits were made.
5.1 An Investor, who decided to refuse from using of the Service, can withdraw his principal deposits on the terms they were made on. If the early withdrawal of deposits is impossible according to the terms of a Trade Group, before refusing to use the Service, an Investor must:
6. An Investor can optionally delete his account. This deletes all information connected with the account, including personal correspondence, posts on the forum, information on deposits and profits received. A deleted account can’t be recovered.